There are so many good choices to make the favorite book list this year, out of the books
I've read. There were also quite a few that I planned to read, but never made time for. Hopefully next year will bring my first book an agent and it will be in the published group of books for 2016!
This is by no means a complete list, just the favorite books that I read this year and if you want a review, please feel free to look them up on my blog.
1) A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman.
By far the best book that I've read!
2) All the Light You Cannot See by Anthony Doerr.
Close book choice for Number 1!
3) The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins.
This one needs no introduction.
4) After You by Jojo Moyes; Sequel to Me Before You - a really good book!
5) To Kill A Mockingbird & Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee.
These two books are classics. Loved them both but still have some
reservations about Go Set a Watchman.
6) This Dark Road to Mercy by Wiley Cash.
Another great new author from North Carolina.
7) Every Fifteen Minutes by Lisa Scottoline - Definitely Lisa Scottoline is tops in her field
with psychological thrillers. This is a good one that will keep you guessing.
8) My Sunshine Away by M.O. Walsh - FirstRead winner by a new author and fresh voice with a male point of view.