Thursday, September 25, 2014

Patty's Pick for today will be .... "The Time Between" by Karen White

I really enjoy reading Karen White. She is one of my favorite authors, as I think I have mentioned here a few times before. Luckily for me, one rainy weekend I stopped in one of my
favorite book stores, Pelican Book Store in Sunset Beach, NC. The lovely lady working that
day recommended a Karen White book and after that first one I was hooked.  I think I have
read most of her books and highly recommend any of her books for your reading pleasure!
Unfortunately for my blog, I am behind. I think I am behind in all areas of my life but I hope
to catch up soon. That's just how life is and we have to deal with it. So hopefully by next
Thursday, I can give you all a full review of this book, "The Time Between". I am half
way through it and enjoying it very much, but not often enough to make this date with my blog.
See you next week and don't beat yourself up over all the things you could not finish this week.
Life is just like that sometimes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment