Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I think I have always been a reader. I was probably reading the books along with my Mom when she was pregnant with me! I love to read all kinds of books and have a book club selection that I read every month. The book club has forced me to read books that I normally would not read. Along the way I have found books and authors I would probably have not found on my own. I have found some terrific books and authors!
Being a North Carolina native, I love North Carolina authors! Margaret Maron and Sarah Addison Allen and of course, Nicholas Sparks are some of my favorites. I was totally blown away by Diane Chamberlain's "The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes!" Our book club is reading Basket Case by Carl Hiassen. I am looking forward to reading this since I have read several of his novels and laughed out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment